The Vision Quest support will occur at 4266 Rambling Way, Crestone, CO 81131. In the Sangre de Cristo mountains of southern Colorado,
Directions from Denver International Airport
- Take Pena Blvd South/West for about 10 miles, until it merges into I-70 West.
- Take I-70 West for about 25 miles.
- Merge onto CO-470 E via Exit 260 toward Colorado Springs, and go 5.7 miles.
- Merge onto US-285 South toward Fairplay.
- Take 285 South through Fairplay, through Johnson Village, SOUTH, on 285 through Villa Grove (about 150 miles).
- After passing through Villa Grove watch for a turnoff from 285 to RT 17 on your Left. Take RT 17 through Moffat.
- As you are about to pass the southern end of Mofat look for a small sign for Crestone. You will turn Left on T Road heading East towards Crestone.
- From Hwy 17, turn onto County Road T, toward the mountains.
- After 11.8 miles on CR T, you’ll come to wide fork in the road. Go right at the fork onto Camino Baca Grande. (Note: bearing left at this fork takes you into downtown Crestone).
- After 2.2 miles on Camino Baca Grande, turn right on Camino Real (locally known as “Two Trees”). You’ll see Camino Real shortly after passing Brookview Way.
- Continue on Camino Real for 0.8 miles, and then turn left on Wagon Wheel Rd.
- Stay on Wagon Wheel until you come to a stop sign (1.9 miles). Turn left on Camino Del Rey.
- Continue on Camino Del Rey for 1.2 miles, where the road ends in a T. Turn right onto Camino Baca Grande. Continue on Camino Baca Grande for 300 feet.
- Turn left at the first opportunity onto Fallen Tree Overlook.
- Take a right onto Ramling Way, we are the second house on the right.