Membership with The Singing Stone implies several things. First and foremost is Protection under The American Indian Religious Freedom Act as a member of The Native American Church and/or bona fide practitioner of Indigenous American spiritual Tradition.
As a member you will have Special exempt status with the United States Government for the protection in the use of Sacraments, Instruments, Regalia and for other Religious Exemptions.
One easy step. You will have to fill out our membership application and Make a donation (below).
General Membership For TWO yearS is $100
Become a lifetime member for $1000
- All Members are Protected under The American Indian Religious Freedom act, The First Amendment and The United Nations Article 18 of The Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- Ask about group rates, protect your group, Congregation and family.
- Senior and veterans 25% discount. $75 for a General Membership.
- Problems? no money? Check with us, we are very flexible.
Be sure to give ONE of these forms of Identification:
Social Security #
Driver’s License #
or student ID#.
♦ Membership Application ♦
We will send your card in the mail, It will have an I.D.#. In the event that anyone needs to verify your Membership (Law enforcement- Employer, etc.), simply have them call our number to verify your Membership (that’s also why we need your ID). There is also the online option of verification through our site as well. Let us know If you want specific benefits such as Religious exemptions. Just type any comments or requests in the application above.
- Protection under The A.I.R.F.A.
- Attend ceremonies
- Sponsor private Ceremonies.
- Have a voice at council meetings.
- Serve on committees.
- Receive quarterly newsletters.*
- Be a part of our International network.
- Have short term stays on our Community grounds.
- Have Child care and Educational benefits.
- Have special Member discounts.
- Take part in retreats and classes*.
- Have access and use of our facilities*.
- Gain a subscription to members only access on our Website.*
- Become eligible To attend special ceremonies*.
- Become eligible to live as a community resident*.
- Become eligible for Leadership roles*.
- Become eligible for Health Care decisions and Native burial*.